Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation
   1)   Things that i liked about this class was that we got to work on coding.And also that we learned how to choose the right.we got to talk to new people when we did the gallery walks . That we learned ways to have greatness .
   2)   Things i didn't like about the class was that we had a little but of time to do the post . And also that we had to eat our breakfast and do work at the same time.
  3)    Recommendations for improving the class  is that we need a little more time to write the post .i recommend having the students talk more about the post . i recommend to talk to the students more .But not much i would say to improve in the class .
  4)   The highlight of the class was that we would help each other in coding .That we all got along with everyone in the class . And all the lessons we learned in class.
  5)  In the class I tried my best . I know it did because i got an A in the class . i always did my work on time . And I tried for my grade not to go down . I would try to do my best because that is what a CTR person does .
   6)    Yes I am reading my life planning goals journal for at least five minutes daily . i read it after  i get dress for the day everyday. i try not to forget but sometimes i'm in a hurry and i forget .
    7)   Yes I am committed to be a CTR person because it makes me feel good .Also because i'm in the bible club . And because i want to be a CTR person. I feel like it makes me a better person overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment